What? Effusement isn't a word says my spell check. Then a pox; a pox on such dictionaries that don't recognize such feedudulement of vocabularic variousness! (incidentally, vocabularic does seem to be a word.)
Alas, I do not simply beg for help without the understanding of reciprocation and therefore the current contest is thus:
- Contest runs from 8/31/10-9/7/10
- Points are only awarded for nice things said during the dates noted above
- For each point you earn, you get entered in to what will be a random drawing done on www.random.org. Hence, if you have 509 points, your name is entered 509 times and you can egg my house if you don't win.
- Mention me or any of my books in a positive way in your facebook status
- Mention me or any of my books in a positive way in your twitter update
- Retweet someone else's positive mention in their twitter update
- Blog about me or any of my books in a positive way (you can copy and paste this blog contest post if you would like)
- Leave an online review on any of the following sites for any of my books (you can use the same review on multiple sites)
Once you have earned your points, come back here and leave a comment on this blog with how many points you earned and a brief description of how you earned them. (remember where liars go if you are tempted to exaggerate). You will be subsequently entered into the contest once for each point earned.
Prizes are as follows:
Grand Prize: An autographed copy of Annette Lyon's Chocolate Cookbook (will be sent when the book is released in October 2010)
Second Prize: An autographed copy of any one of my books AND a bag of Sunkist Fruit Chews because they are so yummy and don't melt like Pretzel M & M's which I don't dare send in the mail.
Third Prize: An autographed copy of any one of my books.
Fourth Place: THIS because I think the world is a better place when everyone who wants a collection of wheat ear pennies has that opportunity.
Keep in mind I can send prizes to someone else in case there is someone you really need to kiss up to right now :-) Christmas is coming, whose naughty list are you on?
PS--you get double points for any reviews left for Key Lime Pie :-)