Monday, April 30, 2007

No Blog for you!

Today I, put up 20 posters for my opening night part, sent out 250 postcards, and mailed off 8 books. I wrote two chapters, ran two miles and I smell like a zoo because I didn't have time to shower before running kids to a community play practice that will completely overwhelm the rest of my week. I still need to finish the laundry (we're out of underwear) get started on the new goat pen, and clean the my husband's weight room that has housed my two new chicks for a month and smells almost as bad as I do.

So, even though I had a great blog planned around having finally finished 100 pages on my current book, but I'm not doing it. Instead, you can read my synopsis blog at www.writingonthewallblog.blogspot.com

I'll see you in a few days. Pray for me....

3 comments:

Julie Wright said...

i am praying for you!!!

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by my place. I've always thought it would be fun to have goats -- so cute -- but didn't think about the poop. That's why I end up with too many animals -- never thinking it through.

I enjoyed your website! I'll stop by again.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Good luck girl! You can do it and you will come out smelling like a rose!