Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Register 4 the 2010 LDStorymakers Writers' Conference


In case you haven't heard, registration is OPEN for the 2010 conference. We're having more breakouts then ever, more agents and editors than ever, and more space than ever. It's at the Provo Marriot again and sure to be thebomb.com (that's not a real website) To register go to www.ldstorymakers.com and follow the links. And, just a little fyi, the agents and editors go fast and they are good ones. Don't delay, sign up today!

2 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

I probably won't be able to register for it this month, but by Jan or feb I will....YEAH!!! i love LDS atorymakers!!! And psst. I finished my Nano WIP!!! 50,000 words...Then somebody reminded me most novels are at least 80,000 words long...Well it still might get there, I have a lot of editing to do.

Luisa Perkins said...

I'm already signed up! Woohoo! Can't wait.