Friday, March 30, 2007

Mid-Newsletter Newsletter

Don't you just hate it when you're sitting at the computer, minding your own business and realize the pitter-patter of little feet in the hallway are not children, but goats?

Anyway, back to your semi-regularly scheduled mid-Newsletter Newsletter (and be sure the kids shut the back door ALL the way)...
______________________________________


The 4th annual LDStorymakers Writers' Conference is over, and I can breathe again. The apricot trees are blossoming, the words of my WIP are coming, my new batch of Bantam chicks are on order, I'm heading out for an anniversary overnighter with my sweetie tonight, and Soccer season doesn't start until next week. In a nutshell, life is good.

By way of sending a quick update on a few things (thank you to the newsletter recipients that followed the link :-) :

**Lady's night at Deseret Book is this Saturday (March 31) and if you've never been, boy, what an event! Scads of authors, drawings, FOOD--a complete lovefest of book-zealots like myself. Look up your closest DB and give it a try, it is a lot of fun. And if you happen to be in the proximity of the Layton Hills Mall, stop in and see me :-) You're welcome to bring in already-purchased books to have me sign and I'd love to see you. I'll be there from 6-8.

**Sheep's_Clothing isn't due to be out for a few more weeks but it is #125 on Deseret Book's website! If you're planning to buy from DB and would like to pre-order, follow this link and know that I'll love you forever!

http://deseretbook.com/store/product?sku=4981433

**The Opening night party for Sheep's_Clothing will be on Thursday, May 10 (right before mother's day) at my local bookstore Reflections of Utah. I absolutely love these Opening Night Parties. There are doorprizes, refreshments, a grand prize drawing and great discounts. I'm currently getting my prize donations gathered and my promotional items organized, so stay tuned!

**In addition to the Opening Night Party, I'll be having Book-signings in Salt Lake and Logan sometime in May.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll see some of you in one place or another. Thanks again for all the support

5 comments:

C.J. said...

I'm excited about your party!!!

Anonymous said...

Your new book sounds absolutely riveting!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that anonymous was me, Stephanie. This new google-blogger thing doesn't work well for me because other family members are forever logging me out and I'm too lazy to log back in.

Wish I lived in Utah so I could come party!

Tristi Pinkston said...

You know, I've never had goats come pitter-pattering down my hall. You have all the fun, Josi!

Janette Rallison said...

Goats? Nope never had that. I've had an assortment of other animals though. Anyone want a cat . . .or two . . .or five?