Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And the winner is...

So in my brilliance I missed that I was supposed to pick the winner--what do you mean you're not surprised? Anyway, your rudeness aside, I finally entered the name into a website that puts things in Random order and decided I would go with the first name it gave me.

And the winner is . . . . (insert drum roll) . . . .Carrot Jello!

Carrot Jello is the resident blogger over at Oinkle Doinkle and she is a funny woman. Now she will be a funny woman in a fancy-schmancy dress :-) Go on over and congratulate her and thanks again to everyone that played. I know you were here for the dress but it make me all warm and fuzzy to see so many people hangin around.

5 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Woohoo! This makes up for all the blogger awards I never receive! Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

ooooo, jenna is not going to like this!!!

you're a cutie, josi. see you later, kathleen xox

Jenna said...

Now, now, Kathleen...I'm very accustomed to losing, and I can be a gracious loser if I try hard. Carrot Jello, congratulations. Can I borrow the dress???? :)

Luisa Perkins said...

Carrot Jello ROCKS! She totally deserves it! Hurray!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Yay Carrot Jello! I'm so happy for her! Thanks for hosting this, Josi!