Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Event Reminder: Provident Books & Humbinger Toys

Provident book and Humdinger toys in Pleasant Grove. chose Lemon Tart as their featured book of the month. I will be there for a discussion/signing on April 23 from 6:00-7:00 (661 W State, Ste A Pleasant Grove, UT). I will have all of my Cedar Fort published books there to sell, but you'll need to buy any of my Deseret Book published books at another location before that night. I've talked to other authors that have had the opportunity to be a part of the Provident book club and they said it was an absolute blast. I'm really looking forward to it. Open to the public!

Remember, if you come and mention that you read about the event on my blog, you get a special blogger-treat :-)

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Dang! I'm going to be in town but off eating pizza at that exact time! Ah well, will see you at the conference!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there but alas, I'll be in a right panic because of Friday's schedule. I wish you the best turnout ever!!