Saturday, July 28, 2007

Moaning Meme

I was tagged by Candace Salima, here goes:

5 people who will be annoyed I tagged them:


Anyone I tag will be annoyed because most of the people I usually tag have already been tagged. So I give permission for five people to tag themselves.

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:

Isn't room 101 a classroom where basic info is taught? Hmmmm.
*Chicken-killing Raccoons
*Cellulite
*Cavities--the dental kind
*Squid

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:


*Lie
*Wear clothing three sizes too small
*Not listen


2 things you find yourself moaning about:

*Being late
*People not doing what I think they should do--of course I rarely come right out and say what I think they should do, because that would not be polite, so I just think it and the curse them for not knowing what I was thinking. Then I'll moan to someone else about it.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

If I could rule the world, we'd all be a lot happier . . . or I would be at least and isn't that all that matters? If Mama's happy, everyones happy, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Josi - if you ruled the world things WOULD be a lot better. If you did, would you take care of all those pesky bugs!

Love your answers!

Anonymous said...

fun post. you made me snicker when i read "the dental kind." what a hoot.

and i sooo agree with the 3 sizes too small thing. i am overweight, but i don't wear TIGHT clothing. it bugs me when i see that tight and OVERtight stuff on others who shouldn't be wearing it. i always think to myself WHY are you wearing that? i mean don't you realize that wearing that soooo tight is bringing MORE attention to the fact that you are not skin and bones thin? i don't get why people do that and that they think it looks good.

my rant

Anonymous said...

When you're good to mama, Mama's good to you!